Steps you need to follow:
- you can request the necessary documents for opening a blocked account via email email@example.com and you will receive them back per email.
- you sign the filled out forms and submit them, as well as a copy of your passport in the General Consulate/Embassy.
- after this you send the filled out and certified forms to:
- the above mentioned office in Hamburg arranges the opening of an account with the office of the future residence and informs you directly, without intervention of the General Consulate, by post and parallel by email about the account number, BLZ and IBAN of the opened account.
- finally you transfer the necessary amount to the furnished account and prove this to the German Embassy/Consulate in your home country.