Where should I Learn German?
The single most important requirement that would make life in Germany easier is to learn German. This will not only simplify your everyday life, but will also amplify your chances of getting a job easier than ever. We recommend students and job seekers to place emphasis on learning German as much as possible. Here are some tips and links where and how you can learn German.
1)If you are in Bangladesh and want to do higher study in Germany (no matter that your course is in English or German) better to learn some basic German before coming. Here is the address of Goethe-Institute certified German Teaching Center.
House No. 10, Road No. 9 (new)
Tel: +880 2 9126525
Fax: +880 2 8110712
INSTITUTE OF MODERN LANGUAGES[Dhaka University]
Address: Institute of Modern Language, University of Dhaka, Dhaka 1000
Phone: 880-2-9661900-ext (8520/8521/8530)
Die Sprache Chittagong
216 Jamal Khan Road (4th floor)
2) If you are in Germany, it is very easy to learn German for you. Because almost every university provide the advantage of learning German without any cost. (Although in few universities you have to pay). So contact with your university or international student office immediately for your German course.
3) But if you want to learn German quickly, you will need some extra effort; like try to use the German in your daily life. If it is not possible you can also take help from social language learning website.
Just open an account with your valid email ID, but don’t forget to mention that you are expert in English. As you are expert in English, review others English submission and get some tokens for that. Now use those tokens to learn German. The best thing of this website is that, like Facebook you can chat with your German friend or any unknown person available. So, it is a very effective way to learn German.
This is almost same like livemocha.com but in this the good thing is that you need not to worry for earning of Tokens.
This is from Deutsche Welle and a complete website for leaning German (Full free). Just register and keep continuing.
A very nice website with varieties of German video along with German writing and its English translation. Also here you can learn German by playing game. Although it is a paid website but here are lots of demo video to learn without any cost.
One of the best site to learn German. Duolingo builds a world with free education and no language barriers. Users are able to learn languages for free, while simultaneously translating the Web.
4) These are the some links for German audio and video
- From live news to special audio and video for learning German
- Special audio from DW TV for German beginner
- Learn German along with entertainment (One of the most popular German channel)
- List of German TV channel (Just go to link and select the language, German)
5) For the translation from German to English or English to German the most widely used website is (But the translation is not reliable at all)
But here is one more website where you can compare the translation between Google, Microsoft and PROMT-online. So if you have some basic knowledge of German, you can choose the best one.
6) ডয়চে ভেলে – Deutsche Welle : সবচেয়ে ফেমাস সাইট জার্মান শেখার। আপনি সবে মাত্র জার্মান শিখতে শুরু করেছেন, বা ভাল জার্মান বলতে পারেন কিংবা আপনার পেশাক্ষেত্রে এই ভাষার প্রয়োজন, সে যাই হোক না কেন৷ নিখরচায় ডয়েচে ভেলের জার্মান ভাষা কোর্স আপনার জার্মান ভাষার উন্নতিতে সহায়তা করবে৷ অডিও, ভিডিও এবং মুদ্রিত পাঠ আপনাকে জার্মান ভাষা শুনে বুঝতে এবং সংলাপ ও উচ্চারণে দক্ষতা এনে দিতে সহায়তা করবে৷ চেষ্টা করে দেখুন না৷ অনেক আনন্দ হোক!
7) Except the above links here are some more links that might be useful for you
- For basic German http://www.ielanguages.com/German.html
- German language in Details http://german.about.com/
- Learn from BBC http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/german/
Latest posts by Adnan Sadeque (see all)
- জার্মানিতে উচ্চশিক্ষা, এজেন্সির বিজ্ঞাপন এবং কিছু কথা - December 5, 2016
- জার্মানির ডায়েরিঃ২০ “ড্রাগন” - November 22, 2016
- বার্লিনঃ পড়ার জন্য, শুধু চাকরির জন্য নয়। - October 20, 2016